Waiting
Ecclesiastes 1:9/3:15 gives me courage to wait
Genesis5:4/6:4 serves as my Issachar reasons
Your inner beauty, is not by nose of how pointef
Your spiritual beauty, is not by your complexion
Charlotte have the very finest nose of her times
I know you have a lot of? main church's suitors!
They're my competition? I want not your beauty
I want your heart, I want you as half of my heart
I can wait, when both you & I are mutually ready
You are so beautiful as those wrapped butterfly
Years passeth, and here I am, chasing after you
I want to send you a valentines gift? fb! ignored
I am afraid that you'll just ignore me, & my texts
Your dad and mom as well as church are strict!
No bluffs of course for you are Revelation 19:7!
I? Ecclesiastes 9:9 than 10:7 or Revelation 12:5
King George met Charlotte of their wedding day
That's how I am holding to waiting wedding day
I need to please? YHWH & Jesus before church
Matthew 20:26 & Mark 10:43 as John 21:22+23


Comments
Post a Comment