Silence

My dearest girl whom I misses a lowfriendship

Enjoy your last breath of cities Revelations19:7

You can no longer enjoy them after 2Peter 3:10

Forgive me in choosing you as Ecclesiastes9:9


I cannot forget when you danced, on Gen Bless

When you worn red tutu! Then worn pure white!

When you dropped on jeepney, to met me lowly,

Our moments at Dasmariñas as Lapu-Lapu too,

I'm sorry for ignoring you at stairs, as Abby too!


You are much superior in ranking as eagle: I ox

You are much adorable, when you shows smile

You are the best which every appreciative have

Daniel7:14¦Genesis6:4 Provisions to Amos9:11

I'm really sorry, if being inappreciative at Cavite

I wish I can do more to please you than distant


I wish you are with me right now enjoying talks

Enjoying walks, enjoying GFNY if ever possible

My absentee on UK House of Lords' excusable

My absence on your presence is incomparable

I don't care about Ayala Land, Inc. of my Roxas'

防衛省(学生向け)쇼군오야분우지부치도 is Roxas

I understand why Royal Navy nameth Bora Cay


Your lovely face is incomparable to 45th BDAY

I'm sorry of being maniac, to Abigail that BDAY

You were upset priorly when I doped on coffee

You were silent as deadly yet very kissable lips

I'm sorry, of showing no interest to you in Main

I'm sorry that I couldn't resist myself about you

I'm sorry, for I wanted to kiss you more in Cebu

I'm sorry for being an incompletely without you


I wish I can see more of you but I needs to wait

United Nations Security Council of🎇🤯💥⏱️

DG ISPR U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) ⏱️

Armée française - Opérations militaires💥⏱️

HM Armed Forces Israel Ministry of Defense 

China Culture Минобороны России ⏱️💥⛩️

Ministry of Defence, Government of India⏱️💥

Посольство России в КНДР / Russian Embassy in the DPRK 

Revelation 19 is about waiting for the proper⏱️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maria Rodrigo y Fernando, real Neneng Rodrigo

George & Charlotte

A Tale of Legendary Libido Russia Reduce Relax