Competition
I have competitors' Matthew 20:26/Mark 10:44;
I believes in text: in order to be great be of least
I am sorry for being ashamed, approaching you
You're too beautiful as most highly valuable dm
I cannot approach you, why I just took of Abbey
Year & months before the 45th BDAY, we're low
At those times I'd just kisses Abby at forehead,
I kisses her forehead, we exchange cheek kiss,
As I salutes your dad's words valuing lipkisses,
You know what happen at 45th BDAY to Abby's,
Squeezing her chests' excusable, but, not bikini
If I've done you same instances kissesqueezes
For sure I'll be slapped by you and be convicted
I deeply apologize for that 45th BDAY, my faults
And to others whom I've committed trespasses
My faults during 45th BDAY traumatized Abbey,
I am really sorry, for it made you as very tigress,
I am sorry, as we have just kept it lowly in Main!
That night? I was followed and nearly abducted
PNP whom objects' to my Toggungdae ROKMC
They were just restraint by vetoes from Seniors
I was alone that night on bbpc/westhill's bridge
As uttered on phone restraints PNP abductions
I'm telling these saying: nothing go unpunished
My behavior at cog/waltermart, are cctv caught
I regrets those acts as regretful of ignoring you
They should be saying I am very unfit, I accepts
They should be saying I'm idiot; I do apologizes
Yet one thing I regret is I've accompany you not
I have not shared a dance with you as my frailty
I cannot send you a letter, or give you a lovehug
No sense even if I prints thy faces on 3Dprinter
I want you not as my toy; but my everlasting joy
I want you not as merely mate, but as heart rate
I apologize if blocked writing is all I can ever do

Comments
Post a Comment